Blogmas Day 4 - Lets talk about the Paris Attacks

Hey Guys,
Elle here with the 4th installment of BLOGMAS for all you lovely people out there. I would just like to say a massive sorry on Kat's behalf that there wasn't a post yesterday. We were both extremely busy and she was working until 2am to get it done but it just wasn't going to be done to a good enough standard in time. Both of us have very busy schedules and didn't realise how hard BLOGMAS would be so I hope you accept our apology. Today's post isn't very Christmassy and I hope you don't mind but I think it is an important topic. I'm gonna be talking about the Paris Attacks.

These attacks were a shock to everyone and I think that it is safe to say that nobody is feeling calm about what happened. My heart goes out to everyone affected in these attacks: family, friends and more. I think that the most important thing to realise is that the people killed were innocent which makes me extremely upset about it. 

I saw a video the day after the attacks on the BBC news page explaining how Parisians felt in one word and there was a whole mix. Stupid. Angry. Upset. Terrified. Tolerance...
This particular video is very strong and really helped me understand how they must have felt.

This is only going to be a short post but I think it is important,
I hope you get a chance to really think about what happened and really understand it. I do really recommend that video.

See you soon,
Elle xxx

Kat&Elle

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment